Monday, January 5, 2009

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

My new years resolutions are not to be noisy anymore, i promise to shut my mouth up, from now on i will fulfill my responsibilities both in school and at home. i will respect my grandfather and show my love to him. to my family i promise to take care my brother and sister with all my heart.
Everybody has an acquaintance, and to my friends i will love you guy'z more than i did last year.
To my enemies, don't worry because last Buena Noche i already forgive you for all the bad moments you have cause in my life. It may be a disaster but forgiving you guys is like i was in heaven.
To my beloved self, this 2009 me myself and i Leilhan Godinez will change every inches and corners of my bad attitudes. from now on i me myself Leilhan Godinez will woke up every morning with a positive mind and with a bright-drawed smile on my beloved face.
Mostly,lastly,thankfully,importantly,exclusively to our almighty. thank you for a great 2008 there may have a lot of struggles but i know i have overcame them... because of you.

No comments: